"Attitude is the difference between catastrophe and adventure."

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Life is an Adventure

If you have spent any time around me, you will know that I treat much of life like an adventure. It's just something that I say a lot. For instance, need to write an 8 page research paper? Let's call it an adventure and it will be much more enjoyable. Or last Saturday (first day of finals!), my roommates and I woke up early and went on a test-taking adventure. We all packed up our backpacks, notes, and sharpened pencils and headed to campus together bright and early. It was kind of like a jungle-safari-adventure (don't ask). Anyways, made taking a final SO much more fun. Treating life as an adventure is kind of my motto for life, originating from this anonymous quote (at least, it's anonymous to me): "Attitude is the difference between catastrophe and adventure." I believe that having a good attitude can make any situation a bit better- even if it just means you get something to laugh about. This blog has been created to record my own adventures and while they may not be super interesting, maybe it will motivate you to create your own adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment